Wanting something new for dinner? Want to spice up the usual chicken, beef, or steak? Try Chocolate Brown Brazilian Restaurant. This Brazilian restaurant serves classic cuisine and rotisserie meats such as duck, chicken, turkey and prime rib. Someone who is eating Brazilian food for the first time may find it difficult choosing a dish. Here are just a few classic dishes customers can choose from:
- In the salad bar try Salpicão. This is a salad made of chicken, ham, raisins, carrots, apples, olives, and mayonnaise, and topped with shoestring potatoes. This is similar to a sweet chicken salad.
- Moqueca de Camarão-This is a shrimp stew cooked in coconut milk and palm oil and, is creamy like clam chowder. Customers have the option of adding vegetables such as peppers and tomatoes.
- Feijoada-This is a black bean stew is made with chucks of corned beef, Italian sausage and, smoked kielbasa.
- Empadão-This baked casserole is made with a vegetable called Heart of Palm and also has chicken, olives and, corn. This dish is similar to a chicken pot pie.
- And more…
Try some Brazilian sweet treats after dinner with these desserts:
- Pavé-Cake-like layers of cookies filled with chocolate or fruit, lemon, or coconut
- Créme De Papaya- Papaya blended with vanilla ice cream and topped with créme de cassis. (also known as Cassis Liqueur)
- Quindim-This baked dessert is essentially a coconut flan. It is made of egg yolks, sugar, and ground coconut flakes.
Chocolate Brown Brazilian Restaurant is a churrascaria or rodizio serving all you can eat for one price. In Brazil, churrasco is the term for a barbecue. The waiters carry skewered meat around to the tables, the customers pick a meat on the skewer and it is sliced for them onto their plate.
The décor at Chocolate Brown Brazilian Restaurant is bright and inviting for daytime diners but still very elegant for fine dining of the evening. The Brazilian restaurant has three areas to accommodate customers.
The first area is the main dining room, this room has warm colors of purple, red, and gold. The dark purple walls bring out the deep scarlet tablecloths which are accented by gold table runners. The soft lighting given off by the stained glass lamps overhead each table gives each customer a relaxed romantic feeling during the night.
The second dining area gives more of a party feel and has space to accommodate multiple parties of 6 or more. The colors in this room have more of an earthy tone with green, ocean blue and, brown. Realistic looking palm trees stand throughout the room in each corner. The open space in this room gives customers the perfect atmosphere to socialize while still having privacy.
That their day dining area is an outdoor patio. The patio is the perfect place to loosen up and have a drink with friends after a long day. The comfortable seating and tables make customers feel like they are right in their own backyard. White strings of lights are hung around the patio for the perfect amount of night lighting with music playing in the background.
Chocolate Brown Brazilian Restaurant has something for everyone. Whether someone is new to Brazilian food and wanting to experience a new burst of flavor, or a regular coming back for their favorite dish, Brazilian is the way to go.